old player returning. still a noob

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by ____xPxRxIxMxAxLx____, Dec 9, 2015.

1. Hi everyone. Been away from KaW for a couple years but wasn't very experienced when I did play.. I had some issues come up and stopped gaming all together for a couple years.Was in mercs legion when I did play.
    So much has changed I'd just like to know if initial growing is still the same? Look for war beasts and squid EBs?

And secondly would like to know if you all feel the game has advanced too far for me to get into it now? I spend a little but not a ton, I mean will I ever catch up to get in a decent cclan or am I too far behind?

2. Ty for any help/advice

3. It's never too late to catch up. Gold is continually easier and easier to make! And devs have made all LL free, various buildings prices are reduces and some other things I think.

4. Pick what your kaw style is n go from there

5. Never in any of the freemium games will it ever be possible for one to "catch up."

Play it for fun. You can still be relatively successful without spending,

6.  growth is easier then ever OP (don't believe the hype) ...you don't have to spend RL cash. .You can be in the top hit range in 4-6 months if you try. Also, stay on top of the epic events for equip.

Plus now TOU allows for multiple PC accts (make 5 right now)

7. Ok ty all for the advice...Truly enjoyed the game and am glad to return