oG Alliance Please Read.

Discussion in 'Wars' started by DreadLSA, Aug 22, 2013.

1. As you all know this war between Zerg/LSA and the oG Alliance came to a conclusive CF.

As of last night LSA decided to NOT agree to those CF terms and are going to continue war.

I, previously "DreadLSA" and NyxLSA himself have both changed our name and left LSA. We are in no means a threat to the oG Alliance, we have not hit any members since the CF. We decided to leave LSA when they made the choice to declare war against oG alliance. We have NOTHING to do with this. We have agreed to the CF terms and have been honorable. I hope you can have a little respect and honor your side of the deal.

lIIl-Typhon-lIIl

lIIl-Dracul-lIIl

2. This is getting interesting.

3. You made the smart choice. Respect

4. Respect

5. Love you guys, thanks again for your service and the respectful way you requested an "honourable discharge" from my team.

OmegaLSA

6. respect typhoon you went about it the right way.

7. Lol at omega still trying to pretend he has any control over anything. They probly left because they realised youre a noob going nowhere but pinville ;)

8. You guys hear something?

I thought I heard the faint cry of the ever elusive attentionus needicus bird....

Otherwise known as the flying peckerhead!

Remarkable!

9. Lol Willie u must be talking about the Lsa elite omega - aka lil baby chicken

10. Best of luck to your new clan. No dishonor in leaving under the circümstances.

11. No...

I would be talking about loud bird. The one over there, jumping up and down, moving his wings, flapping his beak.

Sounds like "loooooookatmeloooooooookatme!"

12. So yes, Omega. :lol:

13. HAVE YOU SEEN MY WIFE!?!?