Official Apology to Z'uthmerak - Cease Hostilities

Discussion in 'Wars' started by No_0B, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I wonder if there is an error in the latest update. The weirdest thing happened to today as I went to war against Z'uthmerak...

I performed my usual pre-war rituals. I grabbed a beer and some peanuts. I did some stretching exercises for my right index finger. When you play on a PC you have to take care of that mouse clicking finger. It's the golden finger. The countdown to the war was almost over. I could hear Z'uthmerak shrieking and threatening the coast of my kingdom. My palms started to sweat and my heart beat was elevated. My finger was positioned and ready for action.

Finally the war began. As an experienced Kaw warrior I unleashed my troops and spies on that menacing tentacled beast. I knew it was only a matter of time before the prowess of my right index finger wore that dreaded monster out and gold, fame and glory would be mine. Click, click, click, click...I was on fire. I was owning that repeat action button. I was in the zone and nothing could stop me from epic greatness.

Then it happened. A message showed up in my news that I have never seen before. I've always seen "Epic Battle: xxxx has joined you in the epic battle." This time the message read that an enemy stole from me. Then it happened again and again and again. The enemy I was fighting (fiercely I might add) was Z'uthmerak. That son of a ***** with his mighty tentacles started stealing from me right and left. His ferocity was unimaginable. I had to do what any great warrior would do in that situation...I got the hell out of there.

So here I am Z'uthmerak apologizing and asking for an end to hostilities. I realize I have put you in a tuna can more times than I can count and you are obviously angered at me. You win. I will reset tomorrow and stay away from the coasts of my kingdom.

Sincerely,
    Epic Warrior

2. Nicely written and even a little funny to read :)

3. Well, this is different.
    I hope he accepts you apology.

4. lol

Admittedly well written and made laugh some.

5. Made me laugh. Nice

Z'uthmerak. It's time to live and let live. You know it's right.

6. :lol: nice 

7. Lmmfao!!!  omg this actually made me LOL!

TY, OP

8. Props to zuth.

9. Lol no cf zuth keep faming till reset :)

10. :lol: good read

11. Wow, great read lol... I was expecting something else, good to see a high quality thread!

12. I liked this, made me laugh 

13. Wulf did warn you.

14. Bump! Lolgood story