Ode to Fiddler

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Dante-, Dec 16, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

Ahhh the charesmatic fiddler.
    How she moves from thread to thread..
    Asks for a 1 v 1 constantly...
    How can we live up to someone such as her?
    It simple.

We become pathetic, lying, self pinning eb whores who don't want to fight anyone at all despite complaining about a lack of a 1 v 1.

Since you were so ignorant on the original thread that sparked this issue, an you missed the CF terms I posted - here they are again.
    It's multi choice to ;)

A. You apologize to the forums for a lack of consistency regarding your position on war.

B. You change your name to "Fiddles_The_Fibber"

C. You reset.

So. I hope you've got a suitable area to lock your self down in.. Brace for it.

[​IMG]

Ps I know a thread wasn't needed. But I guess I have to bring the fact I haven't received one hit back at all to the public so your ego can lock into it.

2. Maybe this is why fiddy is so well known...

3. Choose B 

4. Metalstorm! Metalstorm!

5. I think it would be epic for moose to change it to say "I am a fiddler fanboy "

XD xD

6. Or you could just drop it instead of continually bringing it uup. Youre just giving them more forum attention than they were already getting. Just a thought.

7. Up* oops

8. That'd be hilarious Lovely, support to 1v1's all over kaw :) Fiddler should hit back though imo

9. I thought fiddler set sail?

10. Naw. She's failed like 10 scouts in the last 1m though...

11. Hahaha, and she posted in ifalcon's popularity thread ;)

12. What do you expect when you put your whole clan on one person?

13. Oh nvm just got pm she was medevac home it seems.

14. I liek ops build

15. Didn't Redhot have an entire clan system on her? Good vs Evil osw'd against us for a few days. Hiting back and standing your ground no matter the odds gets you respect.

16. Chaos. I don't have a clan in fiddler. Just me. Get your facts right.

17. on* and 4v1, you were saying? may not be your whole clan but its sure not somthin to brag about.

18. Nope it's just me actually. Again - get your facts right.

19. Lol whatever you say metal.