Ocean4 week5 War 6

Discussion in 'Wars' started by PLAYMATE_IPlHlOlEINllIXl_DOLLS, Oct 19, 2013.

1. we've been adjusting for almost 2weeks now, we had 17 no matches.
    mind to pm admins on how can we get match?
    we recruited on wc, we added GHs, bigs, GHT, and mids.
    why we still have no match?
    we are doing everything to get matched,
    we've been seing our Clan in your Update every war.
    thought you want to see more clans warring?
    pls let us know what else we need to adjust,

thanks

2. Seems like a lot of bad luck. That or your roster is too random for them to match you with anyone.

3. Wooohoo, someone else is on the receiving end now. Feels good.

4. OP has less than 100k stats and wonders why his clan didn't get matched? You need to grow...a lot...

5. Lol free mith if you ask me :)

6. I don't use this account to war. I use my ghs. Only came back to ocean when we saw no match

7. Here's my guess at what's happening. ONLY a guess as I kind of skimmed your membership. You're top guy is a pretty large player, but then, the second largest is actually kind of small. Your total strength is quite small if that second guy is anywhere near the top guy on your roster. I war with Ancient Prestige and that build, in a 29 member war roster would probably rank somewhere around 18th and would probably be the last player before you hit our GHT's. It would be more helpful if you gave us more info on what your roster looked like from top cs, middle and low.

8. Why don't u try warring with a normal clan make-up instead if doing what I think u should do. Adding bigs and gh automatically puts u at weird hit ratios. If your top 5 can't hit your bottom 5 then you are setting yourself up for no matches.

9. Rude is right- you can't put a big variation of size in your clan, needs to be consistent. In addition you'll also need to sign up ASAP