Ocean surrenders to Last Right

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Captain, Sep 28, 2012.

1. I Captain as owner of Ocean would like to formally apologize to the Last Rights Clan for the actions of Kaw907 (now AmandaT). This former admin of Ocean made unsupported and false accusations against a member of Last Rights (Sabbra)and as an admin of Ocean represented our clan in an unprofessional and irresponsible manner. We do not support this former admin’s actions. This player has reset, and been removed from our clan.

I personally apologise to Last Rights and Ocean members for not taking quicker action regarding the matter and take full responsibility of any delays caused to prolong the conflict.

Ocean surrenders to LR and looks forward to an amicable future for both clans.

2. Well done last rights.

As for Ocean, you guys lost when the first LR member hit you... :lol:

3. hard to admit a defeat, i give you props for that.

Good job LR on another victory

4. Ocean stood their ground as the war lasted several weeks. Respect to both sides

@ anarchy, if you think everyone at ocean is so soft you can go at it with me

5. I thought it would end soon

6. @Skill.
    Didn't say that...?

So stop re assuming things...

7. You insinuated that when you said we lost when first LR member hit us. You said it to mock us.

8. I don't see anyone admitting they're a fairy princess what non sense is this?!

9. I wanna see anarchy take that challenge up

10. Did I?

Or was I complementing LR?
    ;)

Because I knew LR was going to win when this war started...

11. Ya he never said your soft...grats on goin against a clan like LR....he was just saying that when people war LR...they tend to lose..

12. Anarchy, take him up on that challenge.

13. If you want to congratulate LR I have no problem with that but trying to mock us in the process is uncalled for.

14. Read tnt's post.
    Read my post in the middle of the page.

And process the thought that maybe I was congratulating LR? tnt said it perfectly.

Not everything's about you mate.
    :)