ocean clans cf

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -TheYoungKiller, Feb 11, 2013.

1. I'm going to tell you guys a little story and hers how it goes. rontheman1 the farmer broke one of the clan rules and insulted one of the members and left the clan. He probably felt so good about himself that he decided to leave and start this somewhere else (how stupid of him). After he had done all this farming later on when he was just lurking he was hit you know what they say live by the army die by the army by one of the ocean clan members (not to be mentioned) and was pardoned and given a one week cool down time or so he thought. He was then farmed but I don't blame her for this mess he lied to the current owner saying that the lady that was the owner went to go item hunting and guess what he did he claimed that she personally gave him the right in the clan ocean2 to give him the right to farm whihch got him in BIG BIG trouble. Even after so much trouble he decided to blame the other 3 owners in clan back in forth facepalm*. What he did was wrong not owning up to the responsibility of owning up to the mistakes and cf terms and laying low until they stopped farming him. Well unfortunately his plan is backfiring and he is saying sorry to the clan -riot town- and ocean family for all the trouble that he has caused them. I am this person and i'm dropping out of this war and ocean family I realize rules are made not to be broken but to keep the order and peace bestowed into the community of the clan. Please cf on me ocean. I don't care that I lost about 9 billion so far against -riot town- I care that the clan I once use to call home is farming me and no longer welcoming me back. I'm rontheman1 and i caused all this mess please cease fire on me and welcome me back in. I am owning up to the trouble and turning the corner back to the clan and I hope that I am welcomed back. Im being a man and doing what I should've done a long time ago.

2. First. : p

3. Ocean is a great clan

4. Post with a main no need to been afraid of ocean lmao: D

5. Tl;dr

So is ocean cf'ing, or is someone agreeing to their cf terms?

6. CF granted. Happy Kawing Ron :)

7. thats your answer

8. Lmao at op

9. O u think its funny how bout you try farming in ocean and leave clan and see how good it is at that point
    :twisted:

10. Hello, run-on sentence! How are you today?
    Also, tl;dr.

11. Ur a noob with no war experience of course they made u cf

12. Need a TL;DR version.

13. @op I JUST MIGHT try farming someone in an Ocean clan. Thanks for the suggestion. I will give all credit for it to you.

14. I stopped reading the wall after he called himself a she.

Was the story good? Tl;DR versionnnnnnnnnn