O C U L U S vs SUMMIT

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Oct 30, 2012.

1. [​IMG]

You smell that!?

That's the smell of pride. (it's not what you think it is, shithead) IT'S PRIDE!

OCULUS has just had it's first run in, and mission accomplished. We have war.

We randomly picked a target off of WC and scout bombed him until he left his EB item hunt, returned to his home, and SUMMIT was called to arms. Since then, it has been a barrage of incoming from the SUMMIT elite, with OCULUS original 3 holding it down while random fighters come and go.

We formally surrender.

Our intentions are not to try to fight an OSW vs a group of war savvy players, but more to show EB noobs what real war is. So our mission becomes pointless. (We can fight on naked for however long is needed, but again, it's now pointless)

Apologies to SUMMIT for any/all actions against your clan. Much respect.

AKTRUCKIN - Well fought, bro. All actions will be stopped on you immediately while we await your acceptance of our surrender.

Since I am now naked, I will go get some baby oil and wait. If you do not accept the surrender, you will be fighting a greased up, nekked Willy.

[​IMG]

Think about it.

Think about it.

2. Bring in some young blood and hold your own against some others

3. Oh I'm thinking..... Oh yes.....

Seriously though. Good job to summit for not being a bunch of numpties and fighting.

4. 

*Fat A*

5. Apology accepted willy, happy kawing and good luck in your next endeavor 

6. Respect to summit top clan and like a second home to me

7. Hey slay  Lu 

8. DAMMIT. <puts pants back on>

9. As long as u keep ur shirt off willy! Lol. Nice 

10. Now dat pic gave me a rush! lol  Hope u grow ur clan a bit before going against bigger ones.. Others may not b as kind as Summit

11. Agree with 1goddess 

12. And with izz217. Lol

13. Yeah willy let me HLBC first.

14. Best apology thread ever.

15. Wow what a bunch of wimps you guys are

16. Lucky Mrs.Duce , sooooo hot

17. Lol.

Didn't take long. 1 surrender thread in... 2 days of clan creation?

Great track record!

18. Who Summit or O C U L U S?

19. So fighting an experienced clan isn't what they are set out to do, why carry on?

It's not really wimping out is it.