O C U L U S vs K.o.S and R.o.S

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WillyTheDeuce-, Nov 8, 2012.

1. THE FEW - THE PROUD

[​IMG]

As O C U L U S continues its hunt for the annoyances you all see and hate in forums and WC, we tend to run into "resistance".

As with SUMMIT. And as of a few days ago, we began an OSW vs K.o.S and their sub clan R.o.S.

REASON: A clan member was on our list for supporting a bully. They apparently don't like when members are attacked...for some reason. 

Reaction......
    [​IMG]

RETALIATION: KOS family quickly pinned me and kept me that way for a day or two. This was the point where our members began to attack R.o.S

Reaction........
    [​IMG]

But, like most pure spies, I managed to play dead long enough to regenerate and hit back....they began to lose interest.

Meanwhile, the sub clan R.o.S began to feel the wrath of our persistence. And PM's and wall posts changed from hateful to constructive.

Reaction.....
    [​IMG]

CONCLUSION: An apology was given to me for the interference in our business.

[​IMG]

KoS and affiliates are a decent, honorable bunch, and OCULUS has high respect for stepwisecactus and all active fighters in the KoS family.

Happy KAWing.

2. Boooo he lied to you he said you would apologize

3. Props to the 17 OCULII hanging in there while being bombarded.

Persistence pays off, KAW.

4. Damn willy . You cut me off

5. The only one attacking me consistently was the owner of R.o.S.

6. O C U L U S are such n00bz. Teh farm and buly every1. Keep up the good work Willy.

7. Lol nice job Willy. Keep it up.

8. Cactus got what he asked for...

:lol:

9. Did anyone else notice that "oh" called oculus noobs but praised willy?

10. Nice thread mate. Respects to K.o.s.

11. I'm confused to wat oculus aims are. Is there any real strategy to wat u are doing? Swabia does it already, right? And he gets paid.

12. @Dies from what I gather, O C U L U S has spies in hundreds on clans and in osw the enemy clan gets farmed from all angles. It is pretty smart. Swabia has 1 clan, so it is different.

13. This may not be a direct replication of what Swabia and AM did....

But he definitely inspired it.

And I've always given anyone who tries to keep this war game a war game - props.

14. We are OCULII?
    I like to consider us OCULUSESESES.

15. I can respect that. I agree with your aims- props 