Nublets Emoji's List

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _Sethynn_, Dec 25, 2015.

1. I'm new to Kaw and see all these countless different emoji's everywhere. They are fun and help you express yourself and many different ways but it seems that i am left in the dark. Is there a certain command prompt to use? Platform? A certain list of words that trigger the tenacious lil pics? I did a search through the forums and there are hundreds of posts with emoji's in the subject matter? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

2. Download the emoji app... Add to keyboard.

Problem solved.

3. This guy is a wizard

4. My most recent emojis are weird

5. The forums don't seem to accept the new emojis yet.

6. What about kimoji

7. 

8. Batman will show you emoji

9. Lol prime you crack me up

10. Teach me how to emoji

11. If you're talking about the forum emojis (example: :)), you can see how to create them by going to the BB Codes Guide which is in Active Topics now. I'm sorry I can't post a link, as I'm on mobile currently.

If it was not the forum emojis, there are several apps in Google Play/Apple App Store that have emojis, as already said. Those emojis is not possible to create if you're on a computer.

I hope this helps! :)

12. My device have its own default emojis in the keyboard (Apple Ipod).... Some devices also do the same but downloading one is a sure way of having emojis even though you already have some in your device :)