Notifications

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by SAWFT, Oct 18, 2015.

1. I thought of a idea earlier what would help me quite abit i dont know about you guys but i just thought it would be nice if in your notifications on your phone there was the eb bar so you know when a phase or something is ending/starting also it will help you know when you need to do your items in a hte.

It will be toggable as i understand not everyone will want it just a idea i thought of earlier.

Prepared for the standard hate :3

2. Prepared for standard hate huh....

Your banner is stupid. Your name is terrible. What even is a notification? You are probably not as cool as me. You smell funny and mice are attracted to you cause you smell like some sort of weird cheese. If you were a horse breeder all of your horses would twist their ankles in gopher holes. Fish jump on land to kill themselves when they see you. I hope you step in dog poop.

Ready for that?

-edit-
    As to your notifications idea people would just say you are too lazy or something would be my guess. I feel like it might have been suggested before as well.

3. I'm a fan of customization. Setting alerts for various things is something I'm for. Being able to turn off eb notifications would be nice in b2b eb clans.
    Imagine if getting an alert was a sure sign of inc? Just turn all others off. Being able to personalize alerts seems like something everyone could benefit from. Even if it's a small thing. ️

4. Blubber Clubber Enuff Said

5. Kaw already gives me enough stuff about messages and my kingdom being attacked, partners think I've been cheating on them it happens so often

enhanced pvp alerts telling you wether you were stolen or assassinated etc and from who would be nice