not in war = cant leave = dumb

Discussion in 'Wars' started by S3CRE7SQU1R83I, Jun 6, 2014.

1. Honestly devs. Its been said before and i will say it again. Preventing players from leaving a clan who are not in a war is just dumb. It prevents players from playing. We are not all on every minute devs...so dont punish us for logging in and finding out our clannies are battling.

Troll...agree...disagree...go for it.

2. Support

3. That's why you ask maybe a day before the war if your clan is warring.

If they say yes we will be warring tomorrow 3 pm pdt, then you should make a little time before 1 pm pdt to leave the clan and go out somewhere for 3 hours while the matches an wars are being done. Stop complaining about something that you could have easily fixed.

4. Bolt....i do not play a "game" to manage diaries of 50+ clannies. I play a game to have casual fun. This is an entirely unnecessary feature that is easily removed.

5. Devs needa work on other things.

6. Yup...devs have focussed on things many hate (no more hunts). Removing or adding a couple lines of simple code to allow us to leave is so simple.

7. How about you take the initiative and look at the war times. If your clan has in CA, "Cast for war" leave then. Even if they don't, PM your clan owner and ask. Not that hard.

8. Hmmm...or maybe we are not on every hour. We work...we learn...we sleep...we have a life. When we log on to play...if the war was mat hed while u not on u have no option...u are stuck. So no...the user cannot look in ca when they are not there.

9. Yes, and that's your personal problem. The roster locks. Make special provisions for yourself. While you are on now, look at the war times.

10. Maybe the devs or your clannies could also be more courteous and wipe your ass while you're at it.

War times are at same time everyday, if you don't want to war or get locked in move to an eb clan, there's enough around

11. How do u make a provision when u r not there? Its a 24/7 game. Wats are initiated while people sleep. Players are not on...but it reduces game activity when clans r locked.

12. Suck it and stop crying.. If you are too inactive to read the ca then you can handle being inactive during that war..

Or..

Here is a novel idea..

Hit BL or WC

13. No one is crying...although i do see people throwing stones.

I see this issue occur often. Particularly in clans in their first wars...and it drives players away. Not a good outcome.

14. The wars are the same times everyday, check the ******* schedule

15. Yes wars occur often. But signups can occur any time without warning...u know...when frirnds decide to try and have some fun spontaneously? Unfortunate impact is those logging in later are disadvantaged...for no reason.

16. All u guys posting find time, I have school 7 hr of a day and when I wake up clan is in war when I get out clan is in war no phone in between so can't do hit about it

17. Exactly midnight. Such a simple tweak to allow freedom and encourage people to play more.

18. Boo hoo.

Join a clan that doesn't war

19. This would ruin roster #s and **** up the enemy tracker. If you can click 2 buttons tht lead you to the war schedule then you probly arent smart enough to be asking for a pointless deletion of something thts there for a reason :roll: