not getting help from support

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by _-SnMGhOsH-_, Feb 21, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. :cry: I have unsatisfied with kaw support team. i found all my feedback they wont change my ATA id . my login ATA id found accidentally invalid i put . when i try to contract them with all verification, they say because of security they wont REMOVE my ATA id . what kind of security, I feel unsecured thats why i want to change it, but found i helpless , i dont knww what to tell them. if my login password not working how i can recover it with invalid putting id by me. i say sorry because of putting invalid id its my mistake, but why a BIG multilayer game company why they wont change my ATA or facebook with all verification . What is my security ??? if i lost or unable to login?? will they answer me ?? i sending feedback from my account, but no response since 3Day . its really upset me . hope same will happend to manny player . if with full verification i dont get replace my ATA or facebook id so what is the point of playing the game ?? please KAW authority think about it , because of security i want to change my ATA id or fb .

2. / lock , double post

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.