Not Enough Clans in Rancor Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cactusbread, Oct 14, 2013.

1. How do we get more clans to participate in the rancor wars? Out of the thousands of clans in kaw there are usually around 50-60 that sign up for wars. About 15% of those getno match. I am asking for ideas that would increase the amount of clans participating therefore increasing the probability of.better matchups. I have a couple ideas i will throw out there.
    1. Roster at 26 minimum kills a vast majority of potential sign ups. Of a clan with 50 members lets say, the chances that their schedules will allow over half of them.to be available to war at the same time is slim to none. Also with the 26-29, if you are not at 29 you are a siting duck to be at a numbers disadvantage. My suggestion would be to have two tiers. 10-12 Minimum roster would allow countless clans to participate.
    2. Include static defense in matchup algorythm. With so many ee clans requiring a minimum in towers, it leaves the eb guys out. They cant get in a roster in another clan and if their clan signed up they would get smashed by the guys with 2mil static spy and 1.5mil static attack defenses.

I would like to hear some of your ideas on how we can get 200-300 clans signing up for every war.

2. I support this.. Maybe a 10-15 range for smaller clans and a 27-30 range for bigger clans.

3. I think xtal purchasing is the main detractor for more people and clans participating. It is a free app after all, i get that its a business and all and devs have to make money, but with no real way of getting xtals for free, either by farming quests, or drops in ebs, or even in game gold purchasing, a vast number of tight asses like myself cant warrant spending money on a free game. I think this is and the ability to free up 3hrs of solid rl time to war are the main detractors 

4. Double post :/ I feel like a nostranomst that actually was correct. Participation is the issue with ee war and the rules have gotten more and more strick since rancor's inception. Placing a clan size limit is needed but there should be a lot of room for self made size ranges. Participation is the issue and if rancor wars want to be great they'll have to focus on making entry low and reward high. I appreciate making ee no longer clan locked and placing in with eb but that's only 1 part of the problem (reward).

Entry needs to be address so that means war xstals (which will debut in season 3), less restrictions, and better times for all time zones. The restriction part is hard, since there's not a huge group and its kind of needed but if u get the other two, and when participation begins to rise let down the limit a little. If war crystals launch and every player gets gifted 2, participation would be bananas. Almost every clan would war and then some may stay and others might not want to do it again. But that paired with cheaper IRL prices for wxstal and being able to war once a week w/o buying IRL would surely help with participation. I'm looking forward to season 3 :)

Sorry for crappy spacing I'm typing on phone

5. It will never happen.

6. While I like your idea of a smaller war with 10-12 ppl, y does there have to be a tower limit? If the eb builds aren't willing to put up towers they deserve to get smashed during a war. The new equipment is war only exclusive, so if u want it sacrifices must be made.

Other than that, I like ur ideas. Id love to see more clans participating, means more challenges and styles of warring to face off against. Lookin forward to it!

7. Honestly it's the devs fault. A lot of clans do not participate anymore because of gh exploit. They tried to war and got blown out and decided that wars are not 4 them. Any clan matched w clan stacked full of gh and lbs knows the match is bull poop. Devs try to justify by talking about good hit ratio but I dun believe them - devs seem to be pulling stats out of their butt thinking we all will accept their explanation without questions.

Personally speaking, wars can be fun. But devs have not tried in good faith to improve matches and close loopholes.

8. Some people can't devote that amount of time to KaWing.