Not Enough Clans in Rancor Wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by cactusbread, Oct 14, 2013.

1. How do we get more clans to participate in the rancor wars? Out of the thousands of clans in kaw there are usually around 50-60 that sign up for wars. About 15% of those getno match. I am asking for ideas that would increase the amount of clans participating therefore increasing the probability of.better matchups. I have a couple ideas i will throw out there.
    1. Roster at 26 minimum kills a vast majority of potential sign ups. Of a clan with 50 members lets say, the chances that their schedules will allow over half of them.to be available to war at the same time is slim to none. Also with the 26-29, if you are not at 29 you are a siting duck to be at a numbers disadvantage. My suggestion would be to have two tiers. 10-12 Minimum roster would allow countless clans to participate.
    2. Include static defense in matchup algorythm. With so many ee clans requiring a minimum in towers, it leaves the eb guys out. They cant get in a roster in another clan and if their clan signed up they would get smashed by the guys with 2mil static spy and 1.5mil static attack defenses.

I would like to hear some of your ideas on how we can get 200-300 clans signing up for every war.

2. More insetive. More gold payout and maybe drop seals. Ee should pay more than an eb yes I know u get mith.

3. Good point cloud

4. Thats the problem cac, how to get more peeps in. Warring cost gold, payout sucks when you compare it with EB. Smaller rosters could do the trick with locked bfa after sign up.

5. Thats the problem cac, how to get more peeps in. Warring cost gold, payout sucks when you compare it with EB. Smaller rosters could do the trick with locked bfa after sign up.

6. Well we're trying to do one tonight

7. Even "if" more clans sign up, your trying to get 200-300 the match ups will take a good hour.

8. Because we enjoy OSW so much moreî„…