Not active in WAR must pay HARD

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BeefAeterna, Jul 12, 2014.

1. devs please make a change. When there is a inactive in a war that person should lose all there EE as punishment. So that it won't happen again it is not fare for others to lose a war because of that. this will help not havering inactive in wars . Thanks ️

2. No support. They should focus on more important things like destroying SH

3. Teehee, rage rants.

4. They've already done this /).•

5. Losing all EE is a bit harsh. After all, RL is more important than missing an EE war cos of an emergency that has suddenly happened.

6. U claim all inactives had a RL emergency, how lame

7. Not all, just some of those that actually did shouldn't be punished.

8. Okay, i nominate U to investigate the truth of every RL emergency
    We all will await ur findings TYVM

9. How about no. And why did you just get all defensive all of a sudden? People go inactive on A MOBILE/COMP. GAME. Big deal, get over it. It doesn't mean you lose your next pay check or anything.

10. Lol support hellfiend.

All you sh deal with noobs who are not pro sh in your indi wars, but for me in the big brackets, cc spam, inactives, and bad builds is not as much of a problem.

You stupid sh should grow and play the game it was meant to be played and stop trying to cheat

11. So how does a sh cheat?

12. Thats ur idea of RL emergency?

I will accept a doctors or bosses or a note from mommy signed n witnessed as proof.

Otherwise i will continue to war n not whine about inactives in my clan. Plenty enuf to go around already

13. When did I even give an example of a real life emergency? Stop putting things in my mouth. Its very unsanitary.

14. SH don't cheat they hide behind lb or avoid big war builds. Therefore r chickens n cowards only.

15. Simply put..SH found found a niche. They have no intent on growing with the sole purpose to war and build BFA.

16. Therefore i present to all of KaW their own build name...drum roll pls

'The Bonsai Build'

17. Why didn't you just post that in one big post?

18. I never said that ALL inactives are cos of RL emergency, I was just stating that not all just didn't want to war. I agree some can be real bitches and decide not to war but shouldn't punish people who wanted to but couldn't.

19. Don't cast woc n leave clan if not want to Indy war.
    How hard is that?