NOOB WARS!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by AZ___104929___TEC, Sep 28, 2012.

1. Lets have all Star Wars for noobs and for medium sized players

2. Ok let's do a war system identical to the all star war but for medium sized players. Please post support

3. Also please post suggestions

4. This is a great idea that will be awesome for several reasons

5. first of all i can learn war
    second of all i can find other players that are my size and active
    I definately support this it is awesome
    :|

6. Seriously guys do you support this or not?

7. PLEASE POST IF YOU SUPPORT!

8. OH SORRY ALSO POST SUGGESTIONS

9. My suggestion is you revise this poorly made thread and spend a good 10-15 minutes, at least, improving it. :|

10. OK so ATA creates a war system. This system is very similar to the all Star Wars however there is a little twist. The war is not for all-stars its for "junior all-stars" or like medium sized players. Maybe from 500k cs to 1.5 mil cs. This war will provide all the achievement of a all star war and all the mith and items. This will provide a chance for smaller players to grow and develop their alliances and their war strategy. This would be a great oppourtunity and I know I will personally enjoy it. PLEASE POST SUGGESTIONS!!!

11. First of all, don't call them noob wars. Who wants to be called a noob. Call them tier 2 build wars or something.

12. Full Support.

I think a smaller version of the all star war would be a good thing but I also think its gonna be a bad thing too. Sure the underpowered players can battle it out and see who turns out on top; but that will tear away from the real key behind All Star Wars: STRATEGY!

The key to winning an all star war or any war for that matter is strategy. All the top war clans have their own strategies they think will win them the game if all goes to plan, and that's exactly what the 'Middle Star War' or the 'Half Star War' will lack: STRATEGY!

Them being probably new to the game will not understand the concept of properly constructing a plan to win. If they are going to make a MSW/HSW then they should pick 10 experienced players and place them on each of the clans so they can give advice where possible and guide them in the direction of success.
    These experienced players would not be able to engage in battle with the opposing clan but simply supervise and monitor there performance of their clans members during the duration of the war.

But like I said before, I fully support this idea of a ASW for smaller players. I wouldn't mind joining the war myself to be honest! 

LD

13. Lets not and say we did !!!!! :cool:

14. Btw stop posting the same threads over and over.

15. Quit bumping this

16. Gtfo. How would u decided "medium" size players.... And this will be more of a disaster than the actual All Star Wars.... Cuz all these EB noobs don't know how to fight. Ppl in the top 10,000 tend to know a little about warring.

17. So, does anyone else see this thread, remember the disaster that was the Junior All Star War, and feel incredibly sad?

In short, this has been tried before, and failed spectacularly. There is no reason to think it will work now.

18. You'd get the same achievements as the real ASW? What? In that case, I'd work hard to get a **** load of equipment, switch my big ol buildings for small ones, and I'd be set. :D The equipment itself would beast everyone. I sense problems...