noob filter for war forums

Discussion in 'Wars' started by BcBrayan, Jan 23, 2013.

1. Please make a stat requirement to post in the war section of the forums!!!!! Tired of all this bogus crapp!!!

2. There can always be pros with small stats and noobs with big stats.

3. And you are?

Forums is for noobs; they are here for them to learn. Obviously you cant see that. Thats ok as only noobs request a stat linit to post in forums which would loose players because they couldnt get the help they need.

4. Atleast the ones with bigger stats will think twice about posting crapp in fear of getting farmed.

5. I can always create a noob alt to farm them too, right? :D

6. @ fiddler can you really say that all the post in the war Section has been for learning lately? No its been a bunch of garbage posts.

7. People learn in odd ways; has not thy self judged far too vast for those ones that hath need for knowledge?

8. I think there should be a IQ requirement for people to come up with game ideas, no such things as a stupid idea tho, just stupid people with ideas that won't work.

9. 90% of the posts made on the forums are garbage. stats usually have little to do with it.

10. I'd like a stat entry requirement for forums, and I am a self confessed noob - it saves being called out on it

I'm all for noob rights, it's the nubs that hide their mains behind zero stat accounts that make me cry my noob tears. 

Don't let nub accounts create threads and limit their posts to 2 or 3 per 24hrs and only to the Questions and Feedback section.

Sticky a "Save a newb" Questions thread in questions and feedback section (one already exists).
    Newbs can use their 2 or 3 posts on that thread.

All the Newb freedom fighters can stalk that thread waiting for newbie questions, and then pounce on them with the KaWsome KaW knowledge.

Everyone wins (except those that want to hide mains behind nub accounts). 

11. I reckon 90 day achievement is the way to go. Stops people from posting with freshly made Alts. People like jdayz only use KAW for forums. Wouldn't want to lose em.

12. @Farr they could make an alt way before just in case so that alt would have the 90 day achievement already. That's what happened with this account. I made it in January of 2012 but I didn't use it until around late December.

13. Noob limited will be perfect. A 400/200/150/150 noob need no help in war. Teaching them to spam "hire me" is way more useful than teaching them to war..

Moreover it is limit them from posting they can still read all they want!

bump for support of this notion

14. You hate noobs

15. OP you are now in the noob category, after posting this thread in the wrong section.

16. Gee. I hope my stats are high enough. 