non-official feedback about the event

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by demonsnelle, Feb 11, 2015.

1. [​IMG]

feedback PVP part

This event was a PVP & PVE event so there are 2 sides of the game.
    both sides had there + points and - points.

These + AND - points you will have seen a lot in the event

+/- Points of the event

PVP

+ points

- Nice battle list (only ppl with opt in)
    - Good amout of sword spawn (at least for me idk about other players :cool:

- Drop rate got updated in middle of event
    - Drop builds made it for some of the noobs to hard
    - Players cry when they get inc's :evil: (guys if you do just not opt in than)
    - 8out of 10 players dtw (defender to weak)
    - To long (days)

*this list is my own list and of some of my clannies and ppl who replied below, so these will not be the same for other players . i hope you liked my forum post. plz leave reply's below. i wil update this list later

2. Everyone was dtw too

3. My battle list had the same 10 people all event.

4. Best milestone achievement was a joke

5. i joined kaw during the pwar era. i didnt feel particularly nostalgic about its return.

6. Too many event threads......
    makes trolling less fun

Grats to all ppl

7. Tbh ppl just farmed their alts or clan mates, there was barely any pvp risk, devs should stick to letting ppl lose their stockpile like we did with shards.

8. Agree with troll...my bl always was the same during all the event...

9. "Tbh ppl just farmed their alts or clan mates, there was barely any pvp risk, devs should stick to letting ppl lose their stockpile like we did with shards."

i made a point of hitting people that hadn't given me permission. (not that i didn't hit a lot of people with "open" in their banners; i did, but only when i was feeling lazy)

10. Just my opinion here, if they are going to increase the favors they should increase trophy drop, top 1k people for pve barely made 1000 trophies

11. What about all ppl in OSW?

13. Like 2 of the top 10 who continued to open up for each other?

14. Simple solution is max amount of favors to be achieved from a single player. If you want to continue hitting same player, that's cool! But you shouldn't continue to gain favors. Prevents a pwar for favors.

15. Whole thing sucked, with only exception that people actively used battle list. Remember when it was best way to earn gold in "kingdoms at war" apart from osf's well done devs on making your bank accounts bigger. Hope the bolly flowed freely at your annual lets screw over the players event 

16. People in Osw cried the hardest. Not up for hits/risk don't cast.
    Hell. It a a war game you don't need to cast to take hits. But if you opt in to a 'PvP' event? come on

17. Not true. I made all of my 32k shards off of Apoc 

18. wrong event

19. Cons: went on slightly too long in my opinion! Battle list seemed to always be the same people! And yes people whining about being hit on a PvP event . A wider range of rewards would of been nicer ( as after a day or two of not hitting as much as I'd liked was out of top 1000 and couldn't catch up)

Pros: was fun tho 