NOM ATH FOUND SUX(an handof god)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *hhhhhhhhhhhhho (01), Oct 7, 2013.

1. let me tell u al somthing. Clan no math found sux so much. I been hitting them all the time u can ask hand of god himselve.

I hate them so much ritgh now. All they do is hide behind the hand of god guy cuz he has like 80 alts. Get a life u noob. 80 alts is fir noobs.

We know the truth behind what happened. Hand of god is a wimp. U fat hairy lemon head. NU heard me, we won't stop for nothing until u noobs stop hiding behind hand of god.

Right now, we are planning a 200b strip. So eeny meany minie mo. One of u noobs gunna get it hard.

And for cf u can say it here and we will stop hitting u so hard.

If u don't want a cf then u can say it here so we can hit u more n more til we get enough to take ur allies n hit u more m more. U noob.

Khor wins anyone and everyone. U watch u back u noobs hiding behind hand of god. We strip u so clean u will poop windex n fabreeze.

Better believe it. N side note, is anyone exited for the Pokemon coming out? My mom is getting me a shirt that says Pokemon on ti. :D If u have any pokeman shirts pleas leaf commit below on witch shirt I could get.

Ty Ty piece out homees!

2. Anyone else lose brain cells? :cry:

3. Seems legit

4. More butthurt on the forums lol

5. Not sure if trolling or actually stupid

6. Well if your going to insult them. Spell sucks right and their clan name..

7. Yes I am exited. I like to use the exit doors when I leave my home.

Please come back when you use proper spelling.

8. I think I got dain brammage from reading this

9. I wonder..... Is this guy a hobo who uses free wifi from his pickpocketed iPod?

Either that or he speaks a dialect of stupid.

10. Spell check is for 4years old noobs like no math found

11. Lol fat hairy lemon head...
    Classic

12. Says the statless alt :lol: so what you're saying is that you should use spell check? Cause you spell like your 4

13. Thats an insult to 4 year olds

14. It's not an insult if its true

15. Calls hand of god a wimp while hiding behind statless alt. seems legit

16. His banner suggests that his main is in khor

17. Spelling correctly is the basis which people use to succeed in life.

Those that cannot. find life harsh and inhospitable, and rife with punishment and failure.

You should first learn to spell correctly then find a strategy with which to fight and then you may have a 10% chance of beating your enemies.

18. Life*  :lol:

19. Or was ride actually the word you meant to use? lol guess it does make sense, i just have never seen rife used very often. Lol noob moment