Nobility

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Sp3EdYGoNzAlEs, Feb 18, 2016.

1. Well as I was trying the free nobility things. I noticed its just a spam and a web to try other apps and make other purchases etc.
    I'm thankful the devs would give us something like that to help!
    With that being said has anyone actually got any offers from doing that non sense?

2. The surveys are all scams.

The only ones that work are ones that require you to make a cash deposit or ones that require you to download other apps.

3. Nope.. All scams so they can get your $

4. Sweet thanks for letting me know

5. It is a pain, but I earned 76 free nobility.

6. In my opinion it is somewhat of a desperate move by ATA though 

7. Yeah. Majority are scams. It's one thing when it only needs your email. But when it starts wanting you're credit card and address. Yeah. That's a sign of a scam. Even then a lot of the surveys don't work. Only one that do (at least for me) were some of the game ones. Exe toss the paper.

8. I did get a few free nobility. I think i got a couple done made about 30-39 nobility some offers just wanted a email or sign up no credit card needed with bogus info. Its very clunky finding ones that work i gave up. The survey ones do not work. No way to sort them or scroll through. In short the offers suck and its a waste of time.

9. I have done 7 or 8 actions, completed them all, and only received nobs for one of the actions. I got rewarded 2 nobs and still am waiting on more.

Thanks Devs for this brokem system #greed

10. I got so many nobs from the offers that it wasn't even fair.

All I did was download and plays but scored at least 150nobs.

Bought a 100nob pro pack, 20 nob propack and almost had enough to by a seal.

I think the devs caught on though and thinned out the offers (for me at least)

All I'm getting now are tasks and the tasks are pretty shifty.

11. Still confused on the "download and plays" that people are getting. Do you mean the in browser ones? If not than why am I only getting those, and the surveys. And litterly nothing else....

12. When referring to download and play offers, I mean that they are actual apps in the google play store and are legitimate (most of them at least :lol: )

The in-browser games which require you to get a certain score/play for a X amount of time don't work or are impossible to accomplish as you have to get a certain score within a time limit.

13. Great. The the free offers just hate me (•~•). Haven't seen a single download and play since this free offer stuff launched.

14. Agree

15. Looks like I have company!

16. I feel what your saying....I see how the devs are trying to help....what's the point with a broken cause though

17. I have so far gotten 650 nobility. I have spent about 20$ total. Some require cash deposits. Ex rhapsody is 1$ for 3 months

18. Doesn't that defeat the purpose of "free" though?

19. Kaw market place is a scam in its self lol

20. I haven't had to spend money on all of them. Just some. And those that I do pay for are services that I would actually use. Rhapsody is a cool app. It's at a greatly discounted price