nobility

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by LegacyUnwritten, Nov 5, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is their a good way to get free nobility by EARNING it? No cheats. I want to earn it.

2. Yes.
    Do quests.

Thread answered
    /lock

Edit:In the future please use Dillybar's thread
    Post Questions Here
    or don't, answering player enquiries makes me look knowledgeable :cool:

3. Yes, do quest.

4. Do lots of them because its random drops on nobs. I think I remember reading that it's like 1 in every 76 or so quest.....good luck. Oh, And since I am helping ...... buy more allies to increase your plunder bud.

5. ^So helpful :roll:

If you're planning to nob farm, I suggest doing the first quest over and over because it doesn't take a large amount of troops and you're absolutely GUARANTEED to succeed.

6. Not disagreeing, but if your stats are semi-okay, I don't mind doing the final quest despite failures and losing a bigger percentage of troops, because One Day, I have a dream where I will succeed on that quest with exactly one soldier AND get a nobility in the same attempt. :cool:

7. 5k quest......dear lord. That's got to be like playing solitaire......why on earth would you want that many quest? There are so many other aspects of this game. Quest are for noobs just starting and needing cash to grow a bit

8. The_postman drops nobility

9. The postman gonna lose your damn package ......lmao

10. I have 12k quests why not? 

12. Like I said before. Quest are for noobs.......hahahahahaha. This is your brain on quest

13. Because quest completion, plus farming nobility for speakers when I've been wanting to be more helpful in world chat both before and after being a moderator, for maintaining pin in war as a hansel, ..and various other reasons I can't think of. Honestly, stealing from the battle list, ally trading, and posting on the forums is time consuming enough. Oh! Also, back when I did EBs, questing on spy-only phases.

Aside, I used to be infamous for constant resetting to test various mechanics and what-not, so my actual quest count is higher towards lifetime completed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.