Nobility

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by Oreolover, Jun 25, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Do quests still drop nobility points? And if so are there any other ways to get it besides buying?

2. Yes they drop nobs and xstals... There is a list online that tells exact numbers and which ones drop what...

3. Thanks for answering my question. I know about the guide but my clan hasn't got any for a wile so no need to get smart.

4. Lmao you asked a question and scumbag answered it how is that getting smart? While I'm at it you could of asked this in wc

5. That was probably the most polite thing scum has said. What the hell? Lol

6. I did ask in wc and I got people like you. 

7. You've done two quests bud... Try a couple more..

like a thousand..

Nice 5 year badge

8. IV also played for 5 years but thanks...

9. Just because you have a 5 year badge doesn't mean you have played for 5 years. Looking at your achievements it's evident.

10. From what I have seen it's about a 1% chance for a nobility drop and about a 0.1% chance for xtal drops. In reality it's possible to farm for nobility and xtals but your time is usually better spent on ebs or pvp as both pay better.

I know this has already been answered I just gave a bit more detail :)

11. He has a 5yr badge, he already knows that

12. OP has a 5 year badge :lol:

13. Just because he has a 5 year badge doesn't mean he is aware of the quest drop rates and info. Also just because he has a 5 year badge doesn't mean he has been active for 5 years. He could be a returning player with very little knowledge.

14. I HAVE played for 5 years I do resets and play a couple times a week and people like you are the reason I don't like forums. Ty for 2nd replay.

15. People like me? You mean people who actually help you out instead of trolling?

16. Not you kesser I lost connection and it sent late.

17. Ok and sorry if I came across as rude. Just ignore the trolls they just love to see you get upset.

18. Lol all good and yeah I don't get mad easily trolls are the reason I ignore forums usually

19. Op is salty as hell 

20. Kezzer is a wannabe sean.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.