no scroll drops

Discussion in 'Questions/Feedback' started by TSS-okiemokie, Apr 29, 2015.

1. Can anyone tell me why the scrolls quit dropping? I've looked for news in forums but I don't see any post discussing scrolls. The last 3 AFF we have done have dropped no scrolls at all?...

2. I agree with battlefield

3. Because most of you clan already has the equip.

4. I have done 60 Affs I have 9 scrolls between bp and trinket and I usually have EE...have funnnn

5. I think by leaving scroll drops increased, they meant to say decrease

6. The scroll drop is still increased. It's very low yes, but that doesn't mean it doesn't drop

7. How are you the first or second to post on most threads? Live in forums and not the game?

Devs listened to the complaining/whining masses, and stopped dropping scrolls to ppl who already have the eq enchanted. So, since most have that eq enchanted, the devs "random" drops of scrolls still are allotted to ppl with the eq, it just doesn't drop and show on eb history. So you will see eb's with no scroll drops. And we all know that the Mesmeric Ring and Dragon Armor scrolls were the most common, with the others almost non existent.

8. Why do you care about my post? Go hit your eb.

9. I PVP you num nuts. Go back to pretending you actually make a difference in your war

10. FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT FIGHT

11. Supporting this.
    Not supporting OP

12. Oh look someone is pissed by my forum post lmfao 

13. I think that means u win

14. Yea, I'm sooooo pissed.

15. Prolly cuz it means nothing n says nothing.

Drops r still 3x drop rate but random is random n redundant drops r removed. Drops r not passed on to others.