No Rulez looking for an alliance

Discussion in 'Wars' started by NR_newolympic_NR, Oct 9, 2013.

1. No Rulez is seeking to join 1 of the alliances involved in the current osw. Please pm myself if your alliance is seeking to partner with No Rulez. A final decision will be made by NR members after discussions with interested parties.

2. hmmmm a clan called no rules that has rules on its clan page ;)

3. Oooooo another clan joining, wonder who they will side with.

4. Lmfao y would you do this on forums

5. Make it more interesting, start a 3 way osw :lol: hit both sides, make history ;)

6. Agree with samurai

7. NR. A clan I haven't seen in ages. Good to see clan is still running.

8. So nice to see you New, Cheers 

9. Newo! Forget osw, farm whoever pisses you off in this tread 

10. Is big cat kingdom still in osw? Maybe they will take you 

11. Support to NR  Rock on

12. Ya support, you have a nice roster and your willing to throw your clan into osw. I'd suggest figuring wich side you agree with or respect the most, then start hitting the other side. Remember this is a war game you don't a reason or a cause to jump in. Simply jump in bc your bad ass and you have a string clan and want to prove it. The side you jump in to help would be crazy to not pick your clan up after the osw if you fight bravely

13. ^ or they'd think you are a lunatic

14. There's no reason to stick your nose where it has no business being.. If you want an OSW, make your own, but don't bother walking into one you shouldn't be in.

15. Yeah u should totally do a 3 way osw I did with merc osw rpl vs ml lol

16. Yeah, start hitting both sides lmfao

17. LamoLamo.

18. Have they chosen what side they're fighting on?

19. I'd suggest your own OSW. This one will last a while and it's really not much of your business. If start your own (;