No Retreat enters Osw with illuminati

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Wraith, Apr 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. A couple of days ago, as I'm sure all of you know, illuminati entered a sw with W.P.A and utterly destroyed them.

Now as we look we can see illuminati had a bunch of help.

My Story
    i was there to help with that sw, and during it i left to make a clan I've been waiting to make.
    As i had a bunch of friends there, including(i thought) unknown, i decided to help illuminati in osw a an allied clan.

After fighting w.p.a for a couple days, i recieved ss of w.p.a chat, saying illuminati hasn't been hitting, just my clan.
    At first i was skeptical, than in rolled the ss of their news feed. Just me.no illuminati.

so extremely pissed, i pmd unknown to find out (he admitted to) dumping his osw on my clan so he could sit back.

Then the idiot tries to give us cf terms, us,the ones that were helping him.

So No Retreat is announcing that they are allying with w.p.a against Illuminati.

Cf terms: apology to w.p.a and NR.simple.

Sorry for no pictures. I ask w.p.a to please post ss that were shown to me and of your news.

Tl;dr Unknown is an ass, isn't to be friended or trusted, and No Retreat is now fighting them

~Panda

2. LOL WHAT? Were keeping them all pinned and I never told you that I was out

3. And I'm getting more inc than you'll ever get

4. All of these clans are weak. No one cares about them

5. Build me more shrines, weak mortals.

6. I've been scouted 2000 times since osw... And I got my defender badge from shade layer trying to pin me! :D

7. Cool story bro. Where are the SS of Unknown's PM to you "admitting to dumping his osw on my clan so he could sit back"?

8. Never said that๎’๎’ he said I dumped it on him, if I dumped it on him why wouldn't I be running ebs? Do I just sit here and play dead? Lmao

9. Why Dont you simply admit to it unknown. And wpa will post their ss when they can

10. Sounds fishy to me. If I was wpa I wouldn't align with someone who was just on other side two days ago.just sayin.

Anyways illuminati cannot be beaten. New world order ftw

11. Panda ss or bs

12. I can't ss on this broke ass device. But unknown, you are trying to say when i said" you threw the damn osw on us" that you didn't reply "what did you expect

13. What did you expect when we were allies? Get a free ride and not get in the osw?

14. Sure you can't.

15. If you were hitting them more than a full clan then why would you care that you were in osw?

16. ๎ƒ Two friends in OSW against each other. For that reason, I have to stay out of this one.

17. Post the ss unknown, since i literally can't

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.