NO MORE MAXIMUMS

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Goodbye_Cruel_World (01), Jan 29, 2013.

1. I think the member cap is a really dumb idea because it keeps larger clans from participating also if you absolutely NEED them make them the wens. And thurs. only Friday-Sunday is when most people are active so it messes it all up

2. Wow this is a terrible idea... 'Nuff said

3. I think people that can't post legible sentences are really dumb. The world still has them. Suck it up.

4. I use to not like the idea about this but a good thing is that it helps balancing the team ... Instead one clan have 90 people and the other has 30

5. Support other than the fact u can't make sense (he's trying to say that the cap will make the wars for only a small amount of people and large clans can't participate)

6. @snowman yes but is a clan having 90 members wanting the EE bonus but only unable to get it fair? Kaw should just improve their matchmaking

7. @troll get a life outside of a stupid computer monitor

8. Actually I'm on an Idevice, so your point is invalid. And do you really want to criticize me? Considering you're on the app as well.

Sorry your idea fails. Not my fault though.

9. Idevice computer same deal the little thing u sit around all day using to fill the gap where most other people have valid lives

10. @ goodbye

I'm pretty sure that all 90will join but they could take turns... The people who take turn can be war comaders(for some clan) to tell who should be hit and that so thy won't be worry every 15 mins and possibly loosing money for the clan.

Also most of the community has said that the match ups are unfair. This a fix, more clan with similar members and less will be "unfair"

11. @snowman
    Your idea is worse than his spelling hush little noob

12. @snowman
    Just be quiet your ideas are awful

13. @what ever your name is

Actually it's not an idea this is basically what the devs had plan this to do... To balance the war

14. Unfairmatchups solution work a bit harder on making better ones

15. Heard of a space bar lately?