NO MATCHUP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by *Jake (05), Mar 31, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hello, forums. Today I would like to discuss EE wars. My clan has signed up for every war, and does well in the wars we are in. But, for the last 6 wars, we have gotten no match. Yes, 6 times in a row.

It's great, isn't it? I would like to ask if anyone knows why this is. And mad feedback is going to be sent. Also, we haven't gotten any compensation for it. No mith, no gold, no NOTHING.

Everyone who reads this, help us out, send feedback to the devs, they will have to see at least one of them.'

P.S.6 TIMES

2. ๎€Ž 3 no match in a row. No compensation

3. Start strip farming the slightly bigger clans participating in EE, so they won't have any BFA to be factored in and increase your chance of getting matched with them.

4. Lmfao..

We got a no match 6 times also. 2 complete ******** matches.

5. 6x, wow....cmon ata, unacceptable...awaiting devs response. ๎–

6. ^.^ join the club

7. I believe someone states this on the main thread as well, but the main reason you are getting no matches is because you have too many guild hansels and my guess is that that is causing your strength to go too low for the number who signed up; or the devs are just nerfing guild hansel clans. In any case, less guild hansels and more atk builds will probably yield a match up

8. they want us to war but wont give us a match up. devs sure are smart๎€Ž

9. I'm in this clan and the devs need to fix it

10. 6 Timers club!

11. This is stupid 6 times is ridiculous for no match, one or maybe 2 is ok but 6!!!!! And no compensation lik every1 says lik no mith or an xtal smh

12. You've signed up every time but only 6 no matches? Your clan has done 0 EEs, so how do you know they do good.
    And wouldn't that be 12 no matches this week?

13. We have done 4 wars, check again.

14. No We Have Done 5, Skipped One, And Had 6 No Match up

15. actually its 5 jake lol

16. There Were 12 Wars This Week jake

17. I checked. You've only done 1 war, and that wasn't even an EE.

18. he went to help a friend, hes talking about the clan im in worm

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.