NO MATCH twice a row

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Darth_BK, Mar 28, 2013.

1. Are you kidding me devs? Can't believe we got a NO MATCH found twice in a row here.
    I that happens during Rancor season it's quite impossible to get to lvl 50.. really annoying

2. We had it 3 times in a row up to now bro.

Hey darth, it's val ;)

3. 3x for us.

4. Ridiculous!!! Shame on Devs

5. Darthy is right! I believe if there is no match . Players should get 1 rancor level and 20 Mith. I understand why it's there.but it's still very disappointing when it happens. So all should be compensated for it!

6. thx rup.
    I haven't got the 10mith compensation for No match yesterday too..
    And it looks like 50% of clans wanted to fight today got NO Match
    just crazy 

7. So no match 2 days in a row.. Devs should tell us do we need more players or do we need to be bigger or smaller. Give us 10 min to rearrange clan members. Also we should be compensated with 10 mith for signing up.

8. Twice in a row here. Send feedback till they fix the problem. And if they dont fix it, stop spending money on this game.

9. I agree, the non-matched should get top priority next round for matches. Hopefully that's possible. Consecutive "no match" scenarios should not be happening. Total buzzkill.

10. So you'd rather have an uneven matchup rather than no matchup at all?

11. Not what people are saying, Jesus. But to have some clan that have warred five times while others only got onematchup is ridiculous.Especially when you consider you need to war to earn items.

12. Out of the 14 clans not matched today, im sure some decent matches could have been made

13. Most of the no matches were clans that did the guild hansel exploit right? Stacking with LB and Tower builds then filling the roster with guild hansels to get a match up with a medium sized clan. Glad the devs are doin somethin bout that. Im not so annoyed bout havin a no match today then.:)

14. I have done 7 wars this week and the past week altogether and never got this message.

15. And you shouldnt cast any mith before match ups are done so what is there for the devs to give back really?