no match should pay 2x mith

Discussion in 'Wars' started by _ognoM, Aug 18, 2013.

1. Or 2x gold. Something. Not mad. Just saying.

2. When EE first came out,you got nothing for loosing.When there were no match,you didnt war but you didnt gain or loose anything.

Be happy you gain something.

3. Little effort aye...

4. Life, be nice!

5. Mongo is goin fishin eh

6. Lame ....Just cuz it wasn't perfect then doesn't mean it's perfect now. They are still working on it I think

7. Sorry but if you lose a war there is no real point in gaining mith

8. Its better than nothing.Personally I dont see why you get eb for no match,and yes I have had no matches before.

You should just be happy you didnt have to use mith and xtals and save them for another day.

9. Loosing,I can see.You might have just got a horrible match up.

10. Paradox, you should get some. If you go to war to try gain it. You should at least come out with:

- Compensation for used mith. (Or half).
    - If non used, get very little.

It's all about participation. But that's just my view.

11. Back when ee wars were new, you didn't get anything for losing, you just lost. People complained about that though and they made vanished paladins eb, and now people are complaining about not enough mith from vp eb, so I would just be happy you got to do vp at all ;)

12. I'm getting kind of tired of people always complaining about something.

When EE wars first came out you didn't get any reimbursement for losing. Only way to get more mith was to win. Now that the devs actually give you a way to get your mith back people want more.

13. When ee wars first came out you could still buy mith I think. War was not the ONLY way to get mith.

14. No,when EE wars came out that was now the only way of getting enough mith to be worth something.

Thats when they made the 36 per day limit.

15. It really matter how it was then this is now. People have to schedule there day around these wars a lot of the time. Many many people playing kaw from all over the world. Some people may have stayed up all night to be a part of it. No match Compensation should be worth it.

16. *dose not

17. But more than that. What do you guys have to gain by disputing my idea.(which is solid) I think that your just kiss ups. Hoping that the devs will favor u in some way for saying everything is great. Things can always be improved. I think the devs are always open to new ideas. Complacently is for the weak of mind ,the lame, the boring.

18. Why do you keep bumping a thread that no has agreed with (yet)?

19. I think that you should revise your position before spouting insults for no given reason.

20. He's made because he lost the war, even after casting the ally hide spell to get more mith.