No Match Possible Solution

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Eagle, Apr 6, 2013.

1. Introduction:

Guys, I know getting a no match is frustrating. Believe me, I know. I think I have come up with a solution to that, so just hear me out. It will not be abused. More than 3 no matches in a row- No rancor.

Idea:

The clans who receive a "no-match" should get 1 level of rancor. It's not fair to the clans who get no match to not get rancor. Especially the "odd clan out". As it is not fair to miss out on equip, based on pure luck.

Ending Note: Please leave opinions/wishes/ or support. Please No Hating Or Trolling .

Thanks, And Happy KAWing.
    -Worm, and RR

2. Reserved

3.  what u folks think?

4. So basically everyone that gets no-match should be able to do Rancors Rage?

5. I support. I also reckon a bonus six mithril, just to get you something.

6. They get 1 lvl higher on their rancors rage

7. Addition to ebb

8. Nice Idea.

9. Rancor for not warring? There are plenty of opportunities to sign up and get a match unless you're among the rare who mostly get no-match after each sign up; then that's just your problem

10. We'd have no rancor by now then :|

11. Lol can u worms post numbers? U all look like the same person lmao...

12. For a chance of luck angel?

13. So say there is no match three times and then a match. Next time if there is a no match do they still get rancor?

14. Hmm what about the people tht only war once a week? There one war is wasted

15. Support for this we all warring for gear also might add it extends the expire time the player was going to war not their fault that their clan was odd man out

16. Angel, we have had 11 no matches, dropped TRILLIONS of bfa to try and get matches, and done everything we can to get a match. And guess what? NO MATCH

17. Yes...unless they keep repeating