No Match, No TVP

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Thanatos-Korgano, Feb 25, 2014.

1. This is just too stupid. No match for the 3rd time in an row for "It Burns When I EE". That part is annoying but not what i have a problem with.

No match was announced and within 20 mins of announcement we finished the eb we were doing and started TVP. TVP started 35 mins after we got our no match. (20 mins + 15 waiting period).

No one could hit the TVP because no one had Rancor Vision. The whole clan had Rancors' Curse but not a single member had Rancor Vision and so no TVP.

Take your stupid mith eb for your dumb no matches and throw it out the damn window. You guys seem to fail at every darn thing you do lately. Unbelievable.

2. Let me play you the worlds smallest violin.

3. Agree. We cant increase our rancor level or get mith. Way to completely waste our time. Unhappy customer here.

4. [​IMG]

Go take your EE complaints to the thread made for them... :roll:

viewtopic.php?f=4&t=157678

I was nice enough to provide the link to this thread :lol:

5. All we ask for is 15 rancor, 300 mith, ee level 5 forever, and a few xtals.

Just kidding. We just want our due and proper, and maybe a match here and there.

We have not changed our roster since war season start and have had matches every week. Now nothing, and now it seems not even TVP.

:?:

6. Sign up with no SH and I bet you will get a match

7. We keep our SH to a civil level, not the problem.

8. Thank you for the help Fruity_Cats, I posted the message there originally but I think we all generally agree that the devs don't really read that thread.

9. mith should be dropped just like a lose in ee, but then again people will make statless alt clans n send a couple mains and get free mith no effort

10. The devs did say they were gonna stop doing TVP

11. Devs, just match them against anyone. Maybe that will stop no match moaning ye

12. it burns when you pee ????
    you should go to a doctor for that problem !!!!