no match issue

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Jun 17, 2013.

1. On the account of the fact that some clans did not get matches, why dont they get a compensation?
    The clans that were privileged enough to war are getting 50mith for a tiny mistake will the non-warrers get anything? Should they get anything? I think so, im not complaining but a lot of people are and im looking to see if people agree because tbh 13 mith is not much compared to the 50+ you can get from a good war win

2. Bump and support.

3. The devs need a morale boost. With all the bad updates a riot was about to start. So they thought giving 50 mith to 'warriors' would be a good idea.

4. Yah bacon i understand but at least an extra 10+15 on top of vp would be nice for no match, you dont even get estoc edge when no match

5. Instead of VP, why not just give us the mith back? I hate it at night where you xtal twice to finish a vp but you fail.

6. I have never failed vp but yes thats another thing

7. Can we at least make a compensation to the point where if there is no match for you but there is another clan warring that they get a -% to plunder or some way you still have a chance to win

8. Most of the clans that didnt get match have no need for some small compensation as they war alot already and they don't get no matches all the time so stop

9. Not the clan i was in, or the smaller clans who try to war but are too small, not only that i like how ppl always complain about lb clans or lb players but in all reality they worked to get there, why dont they deserve anything more? Because they are so big, its a bad thing now.

10. Agreed with phoenix.

11. Let me guess, cause you warred and won and got 50mith....just warring would have been nice...