No match (Estoc Wars)

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -Thorin-, Mar 26, 2013.

1. Does anyone else get mad about the "no match found" during estoc wars? Especially since people buy up on mithril and pots just for nothing. There should be a compensation.

2. No match for us

3. NO MATCH IM SO ANGRY"!""

4. There has been many clans with no match ups, we are losing out on wars in which could get us the new.achievements and equipment -_-

5. It's only fair for the other team, it's obviously unfair because we'll dominate everyone. It's a no contest.

6. It's not our fault it is kaws. We should get counted for the win.

7. 2 DAYS IN A ROW AT SAME CLAN, WE SIGNED UP IN FIRST 2 MINUTES I DEMAND RECALCULATION OF MATCHUPS

8. Seriously? You'd be moaning of you were on the wrong end of a Mis-match as you'd have lost even more.

9. No match system is a good idea.

10. I'd rather save pots then lose them in war/get pounded

11. This is my point 2day thats just bad u want more war yet we carnt war cos it withdraws us

12. All money and mith spent from the ppl warrin the clan that did get a match up should be refundes

13. Thats only fair

14. The mith and pots you spent gold on will still be there for the next war. Unless you cast your mith, in which case you wouldn't have "won" it back even if you did win as you weren't within the time frame to do so. So you haven't lost anything. You WOULD have lost it had you been on the bad end of an uneven match-up. So please refrain from complaining too much, I understand it's annoying, but it's for your benefit not an attempt to con you out of your gold.

15. It is though cos if we had won we coukd of had alot of mith not gone down on mith for nothin

16. Again, you haven't gone down on mith. You've stayed exactly the same as before.

The reason you got a "no-match" was because there was no fair match. What you're suggesting is you just want an easy win? Because a bad loss would hurt your pots more.
    I'm sure the devs are sorry that you may have to actually war with strategy and skill to win your mith edge, rather than hoping for a bad match in your favour.