No Clans Got Match in War 13 - Need Explanation

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Philabuster, May 23, 2014.

1. Devs,

You have stated that these wars will be testing new algorithms for plunder matching. In War 13, there was not a single match between teams. How did this happen again?

We request a breakdown of team strengths vs. hit-ratios. If we are to create matching war rosters, we need information too. Please list the teams applied for war in order of strength, and comment, like you have during Rancor wars, why individual teams didn't match. Thank you.

Philabuster

2. I agree, you generate no money from Xstals from this you nubs 

3. (On the other hand, these clans
    Probably started escape, and seals are 6$ a pop lol)

4. support! would def b helpful for devs to post y clans getting no matches like they did during the season 

5. More like $12 if the sealer uses max xtals

6. 1 hte is $6. One EE 1hr war is $22-30. Time is money friends. Lol.

7. Meh. NVM , it's the Great Refund Conflict

8. $22 as 1hr war is 1 xtals which is $1

9. Not if there are 11-15 man rosters thats where the $22-$30 comrs from.Think how much money they get from hunts though. Much more lucrative than ee and less effort

10. Except that seals and horns can be farmed.

11. @ Phil hey bud devs don't care. NM you might've and hundreds others stayed up late spent hours prepping. Banked money usually= a loss in gold ect. Just to not be informed wars weren't gonna happen. I don't know about you but people that don't honor what they say they gonna do cannot be trusted. Rate app in the app store. Add up how many times devs or kaw admin have responded to this thread and rate that number of stars. Crap can't rate it 0

12. @ Phil hey bud devs don't care. NM you might've and hundreds others stayed up late spent hours prepping. Banked money usually= a loss in gold ect. Just to not be informed wars weren't gonna happen. I don't know about you but people that don't honor what they say they gonna do cannot be trusted. Rate app in the app store. Add up how many times devs or kaw admin have responded to this thread and rate that number of stars. Crap can't rate it 0

13. And crappy game double posted not me

14. I dont think any explanation is needed, probably a small number of clans signed up- and none were suitable to match ;)

15. @Phil- Vix has solved the mystery. People are fed up. I'll beat u in online chess, pm me.