No admins, no kicking in ASW please️

Discussion in 'Wars' started by O_o_____Frog____o_0, Jun 19, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I've been quite vocal in my opposition to ASW for a number of reasons, but nevertheless I'm gonna join in cause I'm an addict and I have no choice in the matter. However while there is still time, I hope the devs reconsider the policy of picking admins and letting them kick players.

First of all, in two days, dozen of time zones, and 3 six-hour wars, it is only natural for players to be offline a bit. However, last time some clans freaked out and kicked dozen of players, while their own special admin status guaranteed they wouldn't get kicked. Is that really fair, especially since players in Asia will have to get up at 2 am to war?

With 200 vs 200, people are gonna leak on both sides. But we shouldn't get all twitchy about it like we did last time. It's a game people. I admit last time we stripped an inactive pure spy to win, but instead of crying about it and kicking the poor dude, find your own ps to strip on our side. (Pissed at him for leaking? Strip farm him later)

Personally, I don't we think we need any admins. Some admins started to go on power strips and thought they were in charge of something, saying crap like "this is how we do it in Zaft ". It really wrecked the fun mood of the game.

If you insist on having admins, please do not pick the same ones as last time, or any moderator. Just because a guy became mod through being a forum rat does not mean he can lead. Also stay away from choosing the ones who spend the most. Unfortunately some lb make terrible admins, as they don't want to stoop to our level. Last time, Chongo was an admin, and in three wars he posted exactly once. Good job there, mate.

Even good leaders should be bypassed if they have done it before. I'm the first to admit that it was largely through Wulf's leadership that we won last time, but that does not mean there are not other players who have played many years who could also do a decent job. Wulf has had his chance, time to let other players try.

In short, devs, the kicking by admins sucked the fun out of the last ASW, so I hope we can skip it and in proxy skip a lot of the whining the happened last time. Let's have fewer heart attacks and more fun this time.

️A Frog Thought

2. Shut up frog, no on cares about ASW

3. Awe unknown so harsh

4. Frog mate look at original thread they took admins away.

5. This is actually a good idea after reading it, the "this is how we do it in zaft" was hilarious though 

6. Did they Santa? Let me check.

7. They did. Lol I'm a moron. Lock away my shame. 

8. All those words for nothing...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.