Nice Job Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Freeflyjunki, Aug 9, 2013.

1. What is do difficult about keeping a se schedule for wars?
    As a side note: Really enjoying 1hr advantage wars with 2 xtals. Please bring back.

2. Let me do this again.
    Why can't you keep fixed times for wars? People arrange schedule for wars. Changing times causes issues.
    FYI- I really enjoy the 1hr advantage wars with 2 xtals. Please bring back.

3. Lol I was just gonna ask u what, junki, nice fix hahahahahahah

4. Email them your thoughts

5. You obviously don't understand what it means to be a trial  they are testing for the best war times for season 2. Be more patient.

6. But then again, it was just a trial

7. Fine. Ok I guess I don't understand exactly what time zone on the world 3pm edt is convenient for. Please enlighten me.

8. There are three major servers on this game. America, Europe and Australia/Asia. Im sure no time is convenient for anyone of those servers.

9. The devs love feed back! Use the feed back button or email

10. I apologize, inconvenient 

11. Actually I asked in what time zone does 3pm edt make sense to get the most people warring. Answer is none

12. Because even the minority needs a war. It's not always about the majority when there are sub sections of players that can't war except for that one oddly timed war. It's ok to be greedy, just don't be pushy about it

13. And yes this all should have been made as a reply to the devs war announcement thread but still cannot reply to devs posts from iPhone.

14. Versa. What. You going for browny points from the devs. Kindly get the bleep off my thread. Thanks

15. Will do. I was just answering your question for you 