Next Farm Fest

Discussion in 'Wars' started by xxx-Hippie-Pink-xxx, Sep 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I was wondering, When would
    Ye next farm Fest start? I really enjoyed this 1, I Met Loads of people Both Eb players and both Farmers and I loved farming the whole day for points...Plz make Farm Fest 6 Soon and make it longer then 1 day

2. You don't really need a dedicated farming event to participate in your own farming..

3. That's good, though you need to ask the organizes about it, glad to see it was such a success, which I was there to have been in it.

4. I wish my main could have participated as well. I missed the last one too.

5. Like drgn said you don't need to wait for an event to farm. There are many clans that just farm or sw or osw. Glad you found something exciting about this game hope you continue playing kaw and enjoy yourself ^_^

6. I didn't know there was a farm fest I just get hit that much normally lol

7. I missed it????? NAOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

8. [​IMG]

Lol they're still crying! @clawedraccoon

9. Now thats epic

10. Yep. Recruiting on wc isn't the best way though

11. I'm on nearly 24/7 and I didn't even know anything about it, was it a mod who organised it? If it was all I can say is 'typical'

12. It was organised by pure evil

13. Is it always? FarmFest 4 was hosted by Pure Evil as well

14. I think so.

15. To OP from Pure EVil

It is good that there is a demand for new farm fest.
    Though, us organizers are swamped with work for every event we host, that is one reason why there is break between events. Also, there would not be point in having farmfest every week, that would discredit the event itself. (though at PE.. We farm daily)

This event again was a huge success and rest assured there are plans already been made to host FF6.

Each farmfest results an incredible amount of Butt Hurt clans which PE has the privilege of pwning

Stay tuned for next FarmFest

Wib, PE council
    -Long Live Devastation-

16. I have started farming the **** out of OP and he won't hit back.

KILLERNUMBER you wanted the next FarmFest. Get you some mother fucker. Quit crying in my inbox and hit back. Oh I forgot. You just hit my friends while they EB. You don't like hitting someone that hits back.

17. u the noob can't fight someone ur own size and I'm not complaining to u

18. Bbbbaahhhaahhaa. That's freaking funny virus

19. Killer, I bet as hell you tried to farm people who were smaller then you for farmfest.

I would 1v1 you right now if I could hit you...mind you, I'll check right now!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.