News Flash: Regulators vs IG OSW

Discussion in 'Wars' started by The_Philosopher, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Well It seems LR has called in regulators to fund a strip on a member of the IG subclan -Wit-. Things are getting more interesting by the minute. Please post your reactions to this new development.

2. Statement from wulf:

Having spoken to people on both sides and reviewed many screen shots of conversations the Regulators have decided that this war feels contrived and set up.
    Therefore effective immediately the Regulators Declare war on the iG system of clans.
    Fight well
    and respect for keeping it a war game.

3. I have been asked to post the following statement unedited.

SS was not called in. As a member of IG Family when our family goes to war so do we. Secondly we were aware of Belle's actions and see it in progress the night before on the activaton of Regulators in this war. While the forums are full of LR members talking this and that and by standers chatting and betting away. SS has been involved from day one. If other alliances are activated by IG council the it will be in reaction to Regs joining. As a member of IG family we follow their clan laws and our own as well. For us going forward there will be NO CF offered or accepted. KAW should watch this war intently because it will get more and more interesting as it goes.

4. We new it was coming lol

5. Can you just put these memos about the OSW into 1 thread?

6. Having spoken to people on both sides and reviewed many screen shots of conversations the Regulators have decided that this war feels contrived and set up.
    Therefore effective immediately the Regulators Declare war on the iG system of clans.
    Fight well
    and respect for keeping it a war game.

7. Nope, every new update requires a thread. It law

8. Wow this is juicy

9. Respect for regulators and wulf. I always like wulf's way of thinking.

10. Yay war! Like Wulf said that's what this game is all about

11. sorry, but the IG/LR threads are already as long as they are. This needs a new one.

12. Lmfao **** got interesting.

13. Knew this was coming from beginning of war. Things are getting interesting. Very interesting. 

14. More allies might be pulled into this war.

15. Hhhhmm... Just observing no comments yet.

16. Today I found out:
    [​IMG]

I don't know who we are OSWing, but I have a feeling it has something to do with this.

17. Going from past history iG will probably soon call in WAR. As they're prone to doing when things heat up lately.

18. This should get even more interesting pretty quickly, who's next I wonder?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.