News Flash Devs

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -WARGORlLLA-, May 29, 2013.

1. On the rate that you devs are going, your turnout and income for season 2 is dropping as I type this message, you promised us EXCLUSIVE rewards, and so far, you have successfully let everyone down. If you want 50% of the ppl that participated in season 1 to participate in season 2, these next 3 equipment BETTER be great. And hey, I'm just trying to help you outyou may think you ripped us off and succeeded. But come season 2, we will be laughingnot you. MUAHAHAHAHA!!!

2. Devs should give us the summer wars equipment plus 10% in purple.

3. 100% agree. You would think with the amount of money developers made in crystal sales they could have hired some creative individuals. Instead you copied the old equipment? Fail!!!

4. Lol RDC, agree, LAST YEARS summer war equip was WAY better than this years summer war equip. That's just bs devs.

And Idc anymore what the heck they look like, devs tell us 10-15%. They choose 10% because that's the lowest they promised. If they had said 5-25% better, they would've chosen 5%. Plus, they pick the worst equipment to give us with the worst % bonus that they could've given us based on the promise towards the beginning of the season.

Devs I sure hope you read my op, it might help you tons

5. The devs can go jump off a cliff

6. I will not war in S2 its useless and waste of time

7. Its funny that you think they care about what you say, is was a little season for a small game dont expect some dlc full of equipment. A bunch of people upset about equipment coloring is nothing, at least youre not complaining about match ups anymore.

8. No season2 for me either! Crappy equip

9. Warring for equipment ? Go back to doing haunts 

10. I'll do season 2 cos if you have any sense you can tell ur losing a war, don't waste the xtals, yet people have and now moan bout it.

11. I don't know about everyone else, but I'm definitely going to join season 2 wars, just because I want purple equipment. The stats could be 0/0/0/0 for all of it, and I'd still want it. Why, you might ask. Because purple is my favorite color. The devs should have come out at the beginning of season 1 and said 'our new equipment is going to be the Red Paladin Equipment, but purple' and I would have joined in a heartbeat. Shame on you devs, for disguising the color. You lost a lot of business because of that.

12. The Devs will just find more people.
    Joke is on you, sir whine-alot.

13. Exclusive means a one-time limited deal. Don't be sarcastic, these are exclusive. By they do suck.

14. And nobody had fun warring? That's disappointing.

15. Don't like it - quit
    Complaints - feedback or email
    Forum whining - completely pointless

16. The Summer Wars (aka Turtle Fest 2012) were a 24hr war event. They are not the same as the 2hr EE war events. Don't compare the rewards from Summer Wars to the Rancor Season unless you have better reasoning than "that's just BS!"

You can't just throw baseless assertions around as though it makes for a convincing case. If you want to be taken seriously you should present rhetoric not speculation. The devs can at least evaluate a logical argument and it would be more helpful if there was some constructive alternatives/feedback to build on.

17. They've already made the equipment though...

18. this is a war game not chasing for eq game