Newb Age

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Apache, Oct 10, 2013.

1. To Newb Age,
    Turns out Alison was correct about you newbs. Get all butt hurt over a few opinions lol. International Massacre will not back down from you. Twicc wants “owner forum post and an apology from each individual that posted on forums, 10 seals and kick + farm balto perm.” Here’s your post big boy. Twicc you are more temperamental than a pregnant woman. Almost outnumber us 3 to 1, it’s simply cute. Following in ZAFT’s footsteps I see lol. Any ways, THIS IS SPARTA BITCHES! None shall pass through this clan.
    NEW__U-L-T-R-A__AGE talking about self preservation by eliminating threats. LMAO. Good to know we can make you guys shake through opinions and jokes! Enough talking though, everyone start up their tractors! May as well add us to that laundry list of people on your clan page you don’t hit!

~International Massacre

2. Support for intermass!

3. I thought you were gonna talk about when everyone was a newb and tell us to not be mean to newbs.

I was wrong.

4. Support intermass.

5. Support to iNTeR MaSS!

6. let em rip, support

7. As much as I like New Age's 'dont give a ****' attitude, I see the huge size difference, and root for the underdogs.

Support Intermass,
    Shoutout to Lickitung n Cyndy

OmegaLSA

8. Bump for twitt to see

9. This'll be fun to watch.

10. Well,
    Noob age wants us to all apologize?
    Nah I'm good.

11. *Waits for incoming........*

12. You're in intermass?

13. This should be good. *gets popcorn*

14. Yep...
    *Still waits for incoming....*

15. Lmfao support to inter mass :lol: get those new recruits into shape and show us a good war!

16. Oh my, it's Rudolf.
    How does it feel to not be needed anymore due to advances in technology and not need your shiny nose?

Mwahaha
    Support IM anyways. Go kick some ass

17. Technology advancements are horrible.
    At least I'm still a classic.

18. But his title says he's not rudolf :eek: mind = blown