new weekend wars

Discussion in 'Wars' started by KoS_Muppet-Master, Jun 10, 2012.

1. I was wondering if rules for war are going to change with the introduction of war tournament as I have seen at first hand how nasty and vindictive a so called friendly war can be with only pride at risk.
    I can't see some of our more prestigious clans excepting losing war with prizes up for grabs.
    So with this in mind I predict the following
    1: don't be surprised if you are stripped
    2: out side bl hits may be more frequent
    3: information and tactics seem to be available for the opposition
    4: and once u finally win prepare for osw for the next 3 months

I hope this won't happen but don't be surprised ,the idea is great and might put the sparkle back into kaw

2. Lol. Agreed with 4.

3. I agree with them all, 1 and 4 especially.

4. WARrrrrrrrrrr! Yep little bit happy about the new war update..!

5. totally agreed with all you wrote, no fair game wars coming I think / all want win and do everything for it

6. Hey graff, never seen u on here before

7. From what I understand it looks like the top 50 clans will be getting stronger

8. Lol agree with all the points and I'd happily do all 4...as long as war is back I wouldn't care

9. God I hope they let my main into the main clan I am sick of ebs

10. Lol viva ty all it would take is one to start and then let the mayhem start

11. Just another thought I wonder if top clans really would care who won or lost as long as they were still top

12. Meh -_-

13. I don't see it being all that dramatic. Sure you will take hits outside and inside (happen during allstar war) some people may get stripped (happens almost every friendly war)

People gonna get butt hurt and cry (again happens all the time)

And osw's happen over silly things so I'm sure this may lead to some more of them.

14. Lol Zaft will probably win if there in it mate

15. I miss the old kawsoon we will all be collecting little fairys to float around and protect our precious items

16. I hope not ice I don't think I could lift joker( he's a fairy isn't he )

17. joker would love putting his pink frilly dress and fairy wings on for that job

18. Yeah, is 2 the hansel alt of ppl in war

19. Yea a lot of hansel alts will be be in other clans ready to be open

20. Well I suppose we will find out soon enough