New wars or just us?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by -RaiNBow_DaSh-NooBLeT-, Mar 13, 2013.

1. Hey guys, my clan is doing Estoc war tonight.. Now it's our first 2 hour war since they've just been released and I've noticed quite few problems and wanna ask if you guys are experiencing this too? Most my clan and myself are :!: :)

There is heavy lag when unloading and loading the war status banner, takes about 10 secs to enter
    Our KaW apps are crashing regularly due to this heavy lag in the system
    Our troops and spies bar are going red and staying red like so...
    [​IMG]
    Very weird huh?

So is anyone else experiencing these problems and if you have anymore pleas let me know so I can send a email on feedback to Devs :) thank you and
    Happy KaWing
    Ocean
    (p.s sorry for BBcode errors or typos :) )

2. Red troops are from mith spells

3. Lol... You should war more before posting about something not being normal in war

4. They are red cos you cast the unholy aura (green spell).

5. Yea red troops are from the spell bloodlust

6. If this is true thank you, but I've never experienced it before when had active spells on :)

7. This is first time I casted unholy aura spell
    My bad sorry :)

8. I got kicked out of the app 5-6 times the saturday before last. That was the worst it has been.
    It was a mild inconvenience but i was ko every time it happened. If i was full, just xstsled or just came out of ko i would have been pissed perhaps.

9. Umm, can't explain first two, but I wouldn't worry about red troops. Looks cooler to me anyway, but its a matter of opinion, blah blah blah. I also think its a spell. Did you have Bloodlust on?

10. Above post proved my lack of perception