New Warclan

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Rulerz-KRAYZEE_K1NG-Rulerz, Sep 29, 2012.

1. Hello KaWmunnity, I am going to be starting/rebuilding a clan into a war/farming clan. The wars will consist of system wars and osw's. The farming will be off of bounty hunting (?'s about that just follow me). The rules are as follows:

1. Farming is allowed, but watch ca for planned pins or targets.

2. Keep atleast 1000 of each defensive pot for both defense and spy defense (can be negotiated depending on build)

3. Dont worry about losing gold, its fake.

4. Dont whine, ITS A WAR GAME.

Admins:
    TBD depending on people who wish to join

More info to be added as time goes by.

If interested, please post this thread saying "Im in", and I will tell you more info/ when we plan to open

Haters gonna hate, but keep out. Same for you trollers :)

Happy KaWing

2. P.S, I do accept constructive criticism and dont mind any recommendations people may have. Thanks :D

3. you need more that 1k def pots imho

4. Farming clans and War clans are two completely different things my friend. The differences are usually builds and activities.

War Clans - Attack builds with Spy def towers, b2b hauntings for strip funds.

Farming Clans - Pure spies / hansels for maximum spy power while not giving anything to the defenders. Usually any EB (most likely failing them), a small EB, or Ambush as pretty much any attack stats can hit it. (Also naked attack builds, but not as common)

To be a mixture of both would mean war too often to build up pots / allys / strip funds. Not enough troops to sacrifice for EBs, and incoming hits would make things much more complicated as well.

HOWEVER, that aside - I always welcome another combat clan into KaW with open arms and wish you the best of luck. If you need help on how to run the clan, let me know and I'd be more than happy to help.

Support!

OmegaLSA

5. Yes I know, but that is a start, it will slowly increase as time goes by

6. Ummm who needs def. pots? what a waste of gold y don't u just give it away??

7. naturally u can say that being a pure spy

8. Very well said omega 

Let me know when you make it krayzee.

9. Thank you everybody for feedback so far, I think that I will be making it a war clan with some targets off and on. Well, besides the targets of war ;)

10. Naturally I say that when I am any build....

11. Congrats goes to bandaid for the stupidest comment of the day....

12. Please explain how what bandaid said is a stupid comment. Why would a farming clan need def pots unless they have 15k plus in def pots? Fact is when you are a farmer you can face getting hit back and using the defense pots will only cost you more gold. Personally I can't say that 1,000 pots is enough but what I can say is that your post is incorrect. Go learn something about war and then make a post that actually holds meaning.

13. congrats goes to TNT for being the biggest dip **** of the weeknoob go hit ur eb.

14. @Kracken. true for the farming part but seeing as this clan will be doing system wars as well...to say buying def pots is ignorant.

15. To say buying def pots is a waste*

16. @OP clan seems legit by the way

17. A little advised on your plan. You need to focus on what direction the clan you are planning to create is going. Like omegaLSA said farming clan is very different from a War clan. You can't be a war clan if most of your activities involved farming. There is no way you can defend yourself if you get entangled with a true war clans.

Well, an option will be is to create a spy clan for farming purposes. Most of the player is either have 2-3 accts nowadays. You can create another clan as a bank clan where the main purpose is to accumulate gold for strip funds.