new war time suck

Discussion in 'Wars' started by mdjbags, Nov 26, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. For My Timezone,
    War 1...too late
    War 2...too early
    War3...work/school...so no chance

Merely 3 times per day simply exclude many active timezones. With smaller required entry numbers (i.e. 10 player wars) i would have thought more frequent start times is possible and this would allow players who have been begging in forums to war for months.

Personally, we need a war starting anytime from gmt 7am to gmt 10am please.

However for the good of KAW, a 24/7 game...we should have war start times every 3-4 hours...which would create an opportunity for everyone to war every day. Long signs up delays are not required. 1 hour is more than enough preparation time for a 10 player 1 hour war.

So - we need 6-8 wars spread across the day...and yes, I know some times will be popular...and other times not so...and that is ok. At least we get a chance at a match up and participation...which is a hell of a lot better than no chance...which is what many get now.

Please Devs, please include more variety in the war times.

2. If you are online now, I bet you are in the same boat as me. Excluded from wars.
    :evil:

3. I must support my colleagues on this and I'm sure is clan wars came back with miths that would ALSO ease the war frustration

Thank you

4. Totally agree 

5. No point playing a war game unless i can war. More than a year...god only knows how many xstals until unemployement kicked in. Thankyou to my mates. U know who u are. Farm me...strip me...i dont care.

6. The true story : Revealed
    AU and Asia and NZ are ignored nearly same with ee lol.

7. I disagree to the 1hour thing, there's a goid reason why it's 2hours.

8. Oh yh btw, I don't want to be the first person in the Oceania Region of the world to complain about these things but someone here has to do it…

Time here are 4-12hours Ahead of all American and US times. Eg. It 12:10am right now and it's roughly 7am-11am in GMT.

Meaning I only had 2chances of war each week in S2, sometimes i couldn't find a clan and I got 6 no matchups… and 4loses amd 3wins… Australian and NZ people aren't seen complaining alot for reasons…

There are less AU/NZ/Asian players then US. We have more multicultural so we greet everyone like total guests… I mean, you would be extra nice to guests, right? And in other countries… there's not as many people from other cultures, so it's like we'd treat people we'd already know, and act normal, but i think cause there's so many culture's in AU/Nz that we've adjusted and extra nice is being "normal" now… It's just a theory of a reason.

9. I = TZ = Oceania/Asia

10. Just FYI. Real wars are never scheduled. Just farm someone and start a war.

11. That always works 

12. I always love when someone posts a thought to forums then has clanmates be the first ones to post support. Haha. While they might actually agree with you, I just can't help but laugh at it.

13. Agree.... The proposed changes makes KAW more equal to players from all continents...

14. Op cry me a river buil a bridge and get over it.

15. Well spoken mjbags!! I agree!!

16. Although I also don't find the war times great for me, please don't make needless threads like this, in future add your opinion to the official thread on war-times as created by kaw_admin- this way your comments will be more likely to be seen by support/developers.

Locked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.