New War Strategy

Discussion in 'Wars' started by Free_Candy_Van, Jun 12, 2012.

1. I gues this is how we'll win this war with Army of the Epic Battlers. Spamming the forums with mindless dribble while boasting about inflicting minimal damage seems to be the key to victory. Support me a naked spy build in my quest for KaW greatness in my war. I'll go find a clan to EB 24/7 soon to cement the victory for KotFE glory :lol:

2. ? I am confused

3. lol fail troll but funny

4. I haven't been on for a while. Did all the updates with crystals and stuff increase the amount of wars?

5. You guys mind I'm trying to win the OSW for KotFE glory and your trolling isn't helping us. Maybe an EOE member can step up or even those Voodoo Foxes. It's too late we'll win the war for sure now even Wulf can't stop the power of the OxOTainted_Candy_MachineOxO :twisted:

6. mmm what i dont speak fail noob sorry.

7. lol the stronger eb the better? cause theres FoD here btw

8. Confused. ๎‹

9. All due respect I love KotFE and family clans...But this is a fail thread...Sorry๎„

10. :| aw you hurted my feeling. I guess we do suck at forum spam good thing I'm great in war :p :twisted:

11. Odd.... I don't recall war tactics 101 teaching you to let your opponent beat the snot out of you, and you just keep doing ebs ..... Maybe I was home Ill that day ?

12. Free candy hell yes.. Wait I'm getting sleepy. " wakes up, looks around sees all the used condoms and ky," wonders to self where did that come from oh we'll back to my ebs ๎‰