New war propisition! plz read!

Discussion in 'Wars' started by WinkMurdered, Jan 22, 2013.

1. K i was thinking wars are slightly pointless in the game but what if you war in a war clan for your clan and lose edge for leaving? There is almost no reason for wars for those people... i was also thinking it would be cool if somehow warrs affected us on the leader boards... making wars a thing that you need to do to get good not just want to. Suggestions... make red pal equip help hit significantly higher on ebs, make edge able to clan hop, and add wars won/lost on the players page making people choose carfully on where to war

2. ...you do lose edge for leaving...?

Wars apply to clans, and wars give prestige. Wars DO affect leaderboards. There's a whole leaderboard JUST FOR WARS. -facepalm-

3. You lost me at the first sentence.

4. Please be clearer and I may be able to help you.

5. Wars are pointless in KINGDOMS AT WAR? News to me

6. No support.
    Some of what you said made no sense ad some actually would be a counter movement to all the work AtA and the community at large has done to change the game over the past year.

7. Wow i guess i could be clearer but what im saying is i wish wars affected you as an individual on leader boards .... theres like no point to wars really think about it after u get all equip then what ??? Theres no point in waring besides prestiage which only affects clan as a whole and not everyone stays in clans haha

8. Fail thread = typos in subject

9. ...

OP. Please do yourself a favor and gtho. And no, I'm not trolling. If you wanted to be torn to shreds by the trolls, you could have posted a thread just like thi—

Oh wait.

I'm serious. You're not benefiting yourself, or anyone else for that matter, except for those that are burning your pots and spies for amusement.