New war masters

Discussion in 'Wars' started by SE-Phoenix-SE, Nov 16, 2013.

1. Hey forums, i was just thinking, who are some newer war clans you think will be comming up in the ranks for the ee wars? I warred several clans i have never heard of and some did quite well in the war.

So who do you think will be the new big guys for s3?

(I am thinking my clan will be a bit up there, we are doing exceptionally well imo).

2. There will e some new and some older ones as always. May the best clan win.

3. Attack build/hybrid clans

4. Hybrids FTW

5. I think we have a great chance. I'm not trying to say it cuss it's my clan. We are a tough bunch of warriors tho.

6. They can **** themselves

7. I have seen black company in a few wars, they may be up there

8. None, old clans got more bfe, new ones dont. Unless people from the old ones leave and make a new clan, highly doubtful there will be new names doing good.

9. Any clan that abuses system will be top ee clan

10. Rising Hawks.
    I mean, really?

11. Never said the overall best, I'm sure RH has cemented their position quite well. I mean just some new names to watch out for

12. ---No Remorse--- we have hardcore warriors. We warred the last week of season 2 and went 6-3. And two of those i can say we could have won. We are barely learning to war together as a group. Watch out for is in Season 3.