New War Event?

Discussion in 'Wars' started by USA_Farmer, May 11, 2015.

1. After doing so many PvE and PvP events I think we should have another War event. Not only Round wars but indies as well. With more equipment, And Cool banners as well.

I strongly believe that indies have made It better for people to war and there would be more participants this event.

Leave Your Comments of what you think of this!

2. Basically we want Season 5 of wars soon. Support

4. They dont start them during summers

5. Season 4 was in September so I would assume season 5 will be same time of year, unless they get fed up of the nagging and bring it in early !

6. But Season 3 was in April/May so Season 5 should have been February/March

7. Season 5 should come pretty soon

8. Two/one week mini seasons would be really fun too. 1 equip slot + mith bonus as rewards.

Or just have the reward for winning a system war during a PvP event pay more than 1 hits worth of items. The imperial favor/shard drop rates from EE have been insulting.

But I digress, SEASON 5 NOW PLEASE!

9. Support for S5 sooner than later.

And what about making a tab where we can see the results of past wars and maybe a KO/plunder LB.

I hate how little visibility wars have in a war game.

But, heck I'm getting off topic now,

Bring on S5!

10. Agreed. Annoying how the past wars tab doesn't show results

11. As T14 new ebs will provide much better equips than season 4 rewards. There is no point to start season 5

12. I would say that is the perfect reason for a new season...so the ee-only crowd doesn't have a monopoly on top-end eq.