new war clan being made soon

Discussion in 'Wars' started by the-beast-, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hello kaw, i have realized some techniques and styles being wc for over 3 months. Soon I will be making a war clan. I fell people how are BIG should deserve a good war clan. The goal to success is to have huge attack ee war builds with some smaller hansels.

How we will be different from war teams is we will all stay and war together developing and learning strategies either if we win or lose. We will stay and learn key strategies to being successful. I attend on losing a couple until we have are tatics and stratigies developed as a war team.

What build is I'm looking for is some smaller hansels around 4.2/ 3 medium sized attack builds. 4/5 huge attack builds.

REQUIREMENTS
    —————————
    1.must be experienced and have towers.
    2.do not complain if we losse or other nobbish stuff.
    3.have a good sense of humor.
    4.at least 14 myth
    5.1 xtal
    6.dont be stupid (acting childish) (or if u "fell asleep during a war" no excuses.)

Im going to start recruiting looking and seeing how good u are. Wall me for application. We are war clan for solve btw happy kawing.

Please dont right annoying (childish) stuff below right it on my wall. Thanks

2. It's a okay thread.

Could do with bb codes and pictures etc. and the u near the end ruined it slightly.

Decent effort. 5/10.

3. Didn't you make this like a month ago too?

4. Yeah buddy, sorry.

No effort = Nobody will come.
    And try spellcheck 

5. Most boring clan thread ever

6. Notice how just noobs comment

7. Notice how bad your thread is

8. Don't say most boring clan thread ever then not advise how to improve. That's rude.

9. And your build

10. That's rude? Welcome to the kaw forums!

11. Yeah. I've been here a few years. Don't need welcoming.

12. Im just tryin get war clan goin u dont like it go do something self

13. Why can't you guys just be nice? :roll: it's a clan thread, you don't have to rate it and say OMG NO BB CODES OR PICS ITS HORRIBLE. Live with it! Jeez

14. Considering he put no effort and couldn't even take the time to make sure he spelled words correctly

15. Unknown, please try to use BBCodes on your next post. I didn't even bother reading it.

16. I'm just annoyed by the fact that he keeps making threads for a war clan, then denying that he doesn't.

17. He may not speak this language or is learning. Take things into consideration.

18. Beast, I love how you're calling us all noobs! 

19. Whenever I write stuff I never check my spelling  I'm not a grammar nazi

20. Inc the beast, attack 0/1